Steps to submitting an idea:
- Complete the Innovation Project Idea Form. Pay careful attention to the prompts throughout the survey
After submitting an idea:
- Check for feedback about the project idea on the Community Forum
- Use the blog format to respond to comments and feedback.
- Project ideas will be available for community feedback for 60 calendar days.
- All Innovation Project proposals must be approved by the MHSOAC and go through the County procurement process.
Please do not submit any protected, confidential, or personally identifiable information (for example, your name, diagnosis, treatment information) in your comments. Should you do so, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable for any breaches or other consequences of your submission. Any submissions or comments that contain this information will not be posted.
Please note that submissions are NOT monitored clinically nor otherwise screened for the purposes of providing you with any mental/physical health services and the Innovation department does not provide any direct behavioral health services. If you need assistance with services please contact 211 or OC Links at 855-625-4657. If you are in a crisis, please call 911.